Full Job Description
$2000 Hiring Bonus!
Benefits Include: Competitive Wage, Incentive Compensation Bonus, Medical, Flex Plan, HSA, Dave Ramseys SmartDollar, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401(k) with Company Match, Vacation & Holiday Pay!!!
Our Mission Creating a legacy through exceptional people, products, and results!
The Assembler is responsible for the final assembly of trailers to meet quality standards and production deadlines.
Essential Specific Job Duties:
1. Reads and interprets blueprints, shop drawings, checklists and job packet information in order to assemble trailers and/or components correctly.
2. Assembles parts/units to customer specifications and tolerances.
3. Installs decking and all bolt on accessories on trailers (cuts decking as needed).
4. Installs basic electrical components on trailers.
5. Reviews trailer checklist to assure all tasks are completed before moving trailer onto final inspection.
6. Adheres to quality standards at all times.
7. Adheres to safety standards at all times.
Essential Universal Job Duties:
8. Improves self in any way possible to enhance job performance.
9. Promotes Felling Trailers, Inc., its mission, values, programs and achievements to the public and other employees.
10. Identifies organizational problems and opportunities for improvement and brings solutions and suggestions to managements attention.
11. Functions as a team member by assisting, supporting and encouraging other employees in any way possible.
Non-Essential Job Duties:
12. Performs related work as required, willingly and eagerly.
Physical Demands: Please contact Felling Trailers, Inc. HR Department for the physical demands that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EEOE Felling Trailers, Inc. is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual preference, status with regard to public assistance, or other classification protected by law. All team member recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, transfers, promotions, social or recreational programs, and on-the-job treatment is to be administered in accordance with this commitment.
Job Type: Full-time