Full Job Description
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader. We are currently growing our North America team and have an opportunity for a Total Rewards Analyst.
In this role you will support the creation, administration, and evaluation of North America Total Rewards and Recognition Program to build and drive employee value proposition. Empower HR and business leaders to make strategic, data-driven decisions through the administration of total rewards, data analytics programs to identify and report on trends within the business. Drive effective business operations through administration and enhancements of HR system functionality and performance.
This role may be located at the following Bobcat Locations: Bismarck, ND; Gwinner, ND; Wahpeton, ND or West Fargo, ND or Litchfield, MN
The qualified candidate will have:
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Travel Required: < 10%
- Experience Required: 2-5 years
- Experience in benefits, compensation, and recognition program administration and analysis.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience in MS Excel and experience in Power BI preferred
- Experience providing operational support for Human Resources application users.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Doosan Bobcat is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Visit us online and learn why, even our careers are built better! www.bobcat.com/careers
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- related Total Rewards or business analyst: 2 years (Required)
- benefits, compensation analysis: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location