Full Job Description
We’re looking for a Training & Development Specialist who is passionate about providing learning & growth opportunities for our employees!
This position will play a critical part in developing and delivering internal training for Doosan Bobcat’s North American manufacturing facilities. Collaborate with our ambitious, agile team to conduct training needs assessments, deliver stand-up training, roll-out initiatives, serve as the Company liaison with training vendors and agencies, and partner with Human Resources and manufacturing operations business clients. This position will support multiple locations and require travel. This position must be capable of working independently and is part of a larger distributed team.
This position can be located at either our Litchfield, MN or Rogers, MN location!
The qualified candidate will have:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree; or Associates degree plus comparable experience
- Experience: 5+ years in Manufacturing/Operations, Training & Development, Human Resources, Career & Technical Education, or Industry Related Field
- Experience in manufacturing or related environment. Manufacturing process and skill trades expertise a plus.
- Experience with training creation & delivery. Knowledge of HR general practices, learning management systems (LMS) and online content development a plus.
- Fluency in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with diverse groups of people, including cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
- Effective time management and priority focus skills to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Travel: 25%
Doosan Bobcat is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Visit us online at www.bobcat.com/careers and learn why even our careers are built better!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Associate (Required)
- Manufacturing Operations, Training & Development or related: 5 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
Work Location: One location