A Material Hander will transfer material manually by hand, or utilizing a manual pallet jacket or using a lifting device attached to a hoist.
Schedule: 4:30PM-3:00AM, Monday-Thursday with OT as needed.
Role & Responsibility
- Unload and stack material by raising and lowering lifting device attached to hoist.
- Load or unload materials onto or off of pallets, skids or lifting device by hand as needed.
- Load parts manually from racks, tubs, and/or bins in warehouse to trays or racks kit carts.
- Loads and unloads parts manually from paint line.
- Maintains safety checks on equipment.
- Use electronic scanner to track material as needed.
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly. Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure for extended periods of time.
- Previous experience is preferred but not required.
- The ability to communicate, verbal and written, with supervisors and coworkers.
- The ability to operate a Forklift is required. Forklift on the job training is provided by the Company.
Work is performed in a shop environment. Conditions include proximity to moving mechanical parts, exposure to high noise levels requiring the use of hearing protection, exposure to vibration through the use of tools and equipment and slippery and sloping surfaces and uneven terrain. Subject to air and skin exposures to chemical hazards and atmospheric conditions that may affect the respiratory system such as fumes, odors, dusts, mists and gases. Required to wear personal protective equipment.
The overall level of work is defined as medium duty. Employees are expected to exert 21 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 11 to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be an all inclusive list of responsibilities, duties and requirements for this position.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.