Litchfield Public Schools is a K-12 school system which prides itself on an individualized and personalized approach to educating its students. Classes of instruction are relatively small; student support services are strong; and the curriculum programs are diverse.
We believe all students can learn and, therefore, they deserve the best quality education we can give them each day in the classroom. We encourage critical thinking and try our best to instill a love of learning. We are confident we can ensure this outcome by building supportive, positive relationships in a culture of academic excellence. All of us - from teachers, custodians, cafeteria workers, administrators, maintenance crew, instructional aides, computer technicians, office personnel and all other staff - are a team focused on supporting the continued academic and personal growth of each student.
The success of our education system depends on our ability to continue building strong partnerships with businesses, families and community members. Working together, all of us have an important role in preparing our students for their future.
JobsFood Service AssistantCategory: Food Industry and RestaurantsJob Functions
- Prepare nutritious and delicious food following school food guidelines for children, teachers and staff.
- Hhigh school diploma or G.E.D.
- Serve Safe certified and ASFSA certification level one after three years from date of employment.
- Must maintain or advance level of certification during the duration of employment ...read more
Whom to Contact
- Jason MichelsHigh School PrincipalPhone: 693-2424, etc 4316
See our website for directions to each school facility. District administration is located at 114 N. Holcombe Ave.; first floor of the Family Services Bldg.