Sparboe Farms, Inc.
Bob Sparboe started the Sparboe Chick Company after returning from service in the Korean War. Originally a baby chick distributor, Bob sold day-old chicks to farmers in a seven county area in Central Minnesota. We?re proud to have been intricately connected to the egg industry for more than 55 years.
We never stop thinking about eggs. It?s why everyone loves our eggs so much. Sparboe Farms has risen to become one of the largest egg producers and marketers of fresh eggs in the United States. We value the opportunity to consult with our customers and achieve growth solutions that fit their business strategies. Sparboe Foods is a leading egg breaking and further processing company serving industrial and foodservice customers throughout the United States with egg products and processing solutions. Sparboe is headquartered in Litchfield, Minnesota and has an satellite office in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
We celebrated our 50th anniversary in 2004 and in 2007, Beth Sparboe Schnell became President and CEO. Prior to her current role, Beth led the sales organization for 20 years.
Our mission is to be the preferred global supplier of eggs, egg products and services through continuous leadership, customer focus and superior performance.
JobsMultiple positions availableCategory: FactoryCurrent Openings:
Packers - $11.00/hr., Days
- inspect, pack and process eggs safely, effectively and efficiently
Sanitation: $16.00/hr., Nights
- responsible fo ensuring all machines, machine parts, and utensils are clean, prior to start up
*Medical, Dental, PTO, 401K
Whom to Contact
- Grace HokeExecutive Assistant to Beth SchnellPhone: (952) 215-0120
- Mark KellenPhone: (320) 693-9686
- Britta McGuireEgg TraderPhone: (952) 215-0114
- Nita NurmiPhone: (320) 693-2431
- Beth SchnellPhone: (320) 693-9686
- Larry TormanenIT DirectorPhone: (320) 593-9625
Located 3 miles south of Litchfield on Minnesota Highway 22.