Health Care Facilities & ServicesEmployment ServicesHome CareHospiceMedical / Health ProfessionalsMedical Equipment & Personal Emergency Response SystemsMedical SpecialistsSenior Facilities / Services
Ecumen Hospice is part of Ecumen—one of the nation’s largest nonprofit providers of senior housing and services. As one of Minnesota’s first hospice providers, Ecumen has a strong heritage of helping people and families make the most of this stage of life. Originally serving the Litchfield area, Ecumen Hospice has expanded to the Twin Cities and into East Central Minnesota.
You can begin services with Ecumen Hospice when the time is right for you, day or night—weekends and holidays included. Services can be provided wherever you call home, such as; your private residence, assisted living, memory care, nursing home, or an Ecumen senior living community.
Ecumen Home Care
If you want to live in your own home, or you want help caring for someone at home, Ecumen Home Care can help. Based on your wants and needs, we provide personally tailored services, which can include housekeeping, bathing and grooming assistance, shopping, medication management and a variety of other services that help make living at home not only possible, but enjoyable.
- Ecumen Hospice Care. Life Honoring Care
- Ecumen Home Care - Partnering to make life better.
- Its nice to have help so you can live better and longer in your own home.
- if youre a caregiver, its nice to have a break so the time you spend with a loved one is quality time rather than work
- Ecumen is here to help. We provide in-home services tailored to our customers needs and wants.